It has been WAY too long since I finished Spring Break. However, I went back to work and life just got CRAY-CRAY. I swear, work is nothing but IN THE WAY! Can’t I just stay home with Stanley, cook, watch TV, and create recipes? Is that too much to ask?
Anywho… Here are the goals I set for myself and how I did…
1. Finish the last paper of my first year of my Masters degree–one year left!!! DONE!!! and I passed 🙂
3. See the lady doc–sorry guys Did it! – Ladies:: did you know we only have to go once every THREE years now? It was news to me!
4. Make an appointment to get acupuncture–I will try anything once Sadly, I didn’t make the appointment. I was on hold one day, lost my patience, and made an appointment for a massage–which turned out to be EXACTLY what I needed.
5. Try recipes that I have marked “to try”
–Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Once word: delicious.
–Microwave Protein Carrot Cake Yummy (subbed pumpkin for apple sauce). I topped mine with a mixture of cottage cheese and SF syrup.
–Paleo Girl Scout Tagalongs To die for. The recipe made 9–The BF ate 7.
6. Take Stanley to Fiesta Island–a huge off-leash dog park on the beach I never made it to Fiesta Island (FAIL)–but we did go to the dog park 3x a week. Does that count?
7. Reach my CrossFit goal–one strict pull-up HECK YES I DID!! 🙂
9. Replace the battery in my watch–it’s been forever! Yup–as evidenced in the pic.
10. Catch up on Grey’s Anatomy–I am behind FIVE episodes.. whoops! I caught up–but then got behind. I just can’t win!!
All I know if I cannot wait for SUMMER BREAK… and I think this little guy agrees with me!
I must say that I am pretty proud of myself for keeping to these goals. I guess making them public held me accountable… hmm.. What to do next??
Question: do you find that telling someone your goals keeps you accountable??