Being a part of the healthy sELF group is about having friends to hold you accountable and to share great, healthy ideas! A big thanks to Lindsay, Elle, Allison, Brittany, Amalia, Divya, and Gina for being amazing ambassadors!
One of the challenges for healthy sELF for the month of March is to write down 20 things you are thankful for… I thought I would share my list with you all. Enjoy 🙂
Twenty Things I am Thankful For…
1. David: he has taught me to love
2. Stanley: my fur baby who loves me unconditionally
3. My family: their support day in and day out
4. My friends & blends: in person or on in the internet–you all keep me entertained!
5. My beautiful house: blessed to have a roof over my head
6. My teaching job: the innocence of children
7. CrossFit: teaches me focus and determination
8. My body: the incredible things it can do
9. San Diego: all it has to offer (downtown, hiking, zoo, Balboa Park, good beer–hehe)
10. Pink: all things pink—cheerful color
11. My car: the fact it’s paid off
12. Coffee!: freshly brewed.. the smell is tantalizing
13. Sunshine: warmth on my skin
14. Wine… swirl, sniff, & sip
15. Laughter: it’s the best medicine
16. Cookbooks: inspiration for cooking and baking
17. Sprouts Farmer’s Market: have great deals & love the bulk bins!
18. Apples & Carrots (I eat like a horse): so crunchy and a great stress reliever 🙂
19. Food: gives me LIFE
20. Life: its many experiences—ups & downs
Question: What are you thankful for today??