Happy Friday EVE!
FUN FACT: I am very superstitious and FOUR is my lucky number. Today is 4/4 (April 4). Therefore, today is my luckiest day all year–hehe 🙂
Another easy chicken dinner comin’ at ya!
Now, I know that last Friday I shared with you my hatred for touching raw meat. I am still not sure how I survived this recipe, but let me tell ya, it was worth it!
Sun-Dried Tomato & Wedge Stuffed Chicken
-2 chicken breasts
-sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
-2 Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss wedges
-can of tomato sauce
-salt & pepper
-red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut a slit in each chicken breast. (make a pocket)
- Using a knife (or your fingers like me), spread one wedge into each pocket.
- Stuff 1-2 T of sun-dried tomatoes into each chicken.
- Place in non-stick sprayed dish and sprinkle basil, salt, and pepper on top.
- Pour can of tomato sauce on top of chicken breasts. (I did not use the entire can.)
- Spice it up! (red pepper flakes)
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
**This recipe was delicious and easy to make.
Tip: If you cannot get your sun-dried tomatoes already julienned, just slice them up yourself.
*I served mine with a frozen veggie mix of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and yellow carrots.
Now for some visuals…..
chicken pocket–looks nasty (i’m so mature)
cheese and tomatoes in the chicken pocket
basil, salt, and pepper sprinkled on the chicken
all set for the oven! (with extra spiciness!!)
dinner is served!
Question: Sun-dried tomatoes::like ’em or no?
The BF isn’t a fan of sun-dried tomatoes!! (crazy, huh?)