We all scream for ICE CREAM (for breakfast).
Who wants ice cream for breakfast? EVERYONE.
I have solved the world’s problem…AND it has over 30 grams of protein!
Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake
-1 cup almond milk
-1/2 cup cottage cheese (I use lowfat)
-handful of spinach (optional–but get in your greens, people!!)
-1 scoop chocolate protein powder
-1T cocoa powder
-1/2t mint extract
-1/2t vanilla extract
-6 ice cubes
-1/2t guar gum (opt-thickening)
-7 dark chocolate chips + 3 for topping
1.Put milk, cottage cheese,spinach, protein, cocoa, mint, and vanilla in the blender. Turn on high.
2. Blend until spinach is fully chopped.
3. Add in guar gum and ice. Blend until ice is chopped.
4. Blend some more. (I blend like crazy..it adds fluffiness.)
5. Throw in 7 dark chocolate chips. Blend until they are broken down.
6. Pour into a glass & freeze to chill.
7. Top with 3 more chips (trust me).
As you can see, you will lose the chocolate chips…
And throughout your yummy journey, you will stumble upon a few stragglers…
But the destination is the BEST… Remember the lost chips? You meet up with them again…
And all is right in the world.
Go make yourself some ice cream for breakfast. I give you my permission.
Question: What’s your favorite ice cream flavor??
Mine: Chocolate Malted Crunch from Thrifty/Rite Aid 🙂
Have a second? Click this link and hit LIKE for the one painted like a bunny. My dad painted the egg and needs LIKES to WIN! Thanks 🙂