This week is full of recipes.. and here is another featuring CHOBANI! On Monday I posted the recipe for my Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins. (Hope ya liked ’em).. Today it all about the strawberries and the nanners.. mm mm good.
Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Bread… with Chobani!!
-1/4 cup pumpkin puree
-1/4 cup honey
-1 cup whole wheat flour
-1 1/2t baking soda
-1/2 t salt
-1t vanilla extract
-1/4 cup flax meal
-6 oz. Strawberry & Banana CHOBANI 2% Greek Yogurt
~Preheat oven to 350.
1. Combine pumpkin, honey, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Chop strawberries and place in microwave safe bowl with banana. Microwave for 1 minute to aid in mushing.
3. Stir fruit into wet mixture.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Combine dry into wet mixture. Stir.
6. Add in flax and yogurt.
7. Grease 9″ circle pan (or loaf pan). Pour batter in & bake for 35 mins. Check for a clean toothpick.
*It’s delicious warmed up. It’s delicious cold. Either way, it’s delicious.
Question: Do you have a favorite Chobani flavor??