Sometimes you need something different to eat. I say this because 4 out of 7 nights a week, we eat chicken. The BF’s favorite dinner is chicken and vegetables.
Don’t get me wrong, I love me some chicken… But a new protein needs to be thrown into the rotation every once in a while.
Hence the reason for::::
HONEY SOY GLAZED TILAPIA
This recipe is easy and tasty.
-2T soy sauce
1. Turn on the broiler. (I set mine on high.)
2. Put tilapia on a foil-lined baking sheet, spray with nonstick spray, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
3. In a small bowl, combine honey and soy sauce. Stir well to mix in honey. If needed, heat up mixture to get honey moving.
4. Place fish under the broiler.
5. After 5ish minutes, baste fish with honey & soy sauce mixture.
6. Repeat the basting every 2 minutes until fish is done. Fish will be done when it flakes with a fork.
7. Enjoy! (I served fish with a side of sauteed coleslaw/cabbage mix.)
The flavor on the fish is sweet, salty, AND spicy. The combination of the honey, soy sauce, and cayenne was just perfect.
Question: What other proteins do you use for dinner??