Last night I thought I would venture out and create something new!
Behold the PARMESAN HORSERADISH CRUSTED PORK CHOP…
Here’s what you need:
- Bone-in pork chops
- Nonstick spray
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat the oven to 350 & heat up a skillet on the stove.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Brown one side of the pork in the pan.
4. Then, flip to brown the other side.
5. As soon as both sides are browned, place pork on a foil lined and nonstick sprayed sheet.
6. Put porkchops in the oven for 28-30 minutes.
7. Remove sheet and spread a generous amount of horseradish on the pork. Sprinkle garlic salt and parmesan cheese on top.
8. Turn on BROILER (I used high).
9. Return porkchops to oven until horseradish and cheese is lightly browned.
10. Serve with a side… I made sauteed zucchini and grilled onions (not pictured)
Surprisingly, the oven cooks out the spiciness of the raw horseradish. There is a nice, subtle burn left behind… Enjoy!!
Question: Do you like the burn of horseradish? I DO! It is a sinus clearer!